Trade Show PR and Seminar Programme Content Curation
- To build on the success of the previous year and continue to raise the profile of The Pub Show
- To help drive attendance of publicans, specifically from independent pubs, by raising awareness in trade media
- Work closely alongside media partners to promote PUB18
- Curate and deliver a stimulating and topical seminar programme across the show duration
- Built on last year’s success to run an always-on, proactive and reactive press office
- Implemented a series of news hooks and stories to drive awareness in key titles
- Drafted insightful and informative advertorial copy
- Utilised our industry contacts to create a standout panel programme, co-ordinated talks and hosted sessions
- Executed an on-site press office, hosted influential media and supported exhibitors with on-stand sampling
- A record-breaking number of visitors – over 4,000 across the show
- 38 pieces of coverage achieved, including four dedicated editorials, with a reach of over 1,250,000 and ROI of 7:1
- 70% of coverage featured a link, and over 50% of coverage included an image
- 10 seminars across the two days with 40 industry experts and over 615 attendees
- Strengthened relationships with senior industry figures
Oriental Cookery Young Chef of the Year 2018
- To raise awareness and drive competition entries for Wing Yip’s annual Oriental Cookery Young Chef of the Year 2018.
- To drive coverage for the Young Chef competition and profile the contestants.
- Build momentum for the competition for coming years.
- FSC communicated the competition to trade media to encourage entries from budding young chefs from across the nation.
- FSC drafted press releases to announce the competition entry period as well as post competition announcing the winner, and targeted regional consumer announcements profiling the runner ups.
- FSC hosted the competition in the day held at UCB and also attended the evening awards ceremony dinner where the winner and runner ups were revealed.
- FSC documented the competition throughout the day via all social media channels including live video content.
- FSC continue ongoing communications profiling the winner and showcase the wealth of opportunity the Wing Yip Young Chef competition has to offer all future competitors.
- Profiling national cookery competition to key target media and elevating the competition
- 38 pieces of coverage achieved in the lead up to the competition and post
- 964,880 total reach achieved
Carlsberg Spring Briefing 2018
- Create a media event for beer influencers, trade, key nationals and marketing press – the first Spring Briefing for Carlsberg UK
- Present insight and share updates for Carlsberg UK brands for the coming year
- Get the Carlsberg UK senior leadership out in force to showcase the passion and knowledge from within the business
- Demonstrate progress against the business strategy, SAIL’22
- Create an opportunity for multiple beer tastings
- Designed an event to deliver multiple news hooks
- Created bespoke key messaging media session with senior leadership team ahead of event
- Incorporated creative style elements into every aspect of the event – incl. bespoke designed hop seed packets which were used as invitations
- 18 journalists attended
- 35 pieces of coverage achieved, with a reach of 2,322,879
- Facilitated the seamless presentation of four senior Carlsberg executives
- Successfully positioned Carlsberg UK as an industry insight and thought leader
- Had seven different Carlsberg beer brands/variants sampled