- Corporate, trade and consumer expertise
- Exceptional relationships with media & influencers
- Unrivalled understanding of journalist requirements
- Focus on key messages reaching the right audience
- Integrated approach with digital, advertising, sponsorship
- Competitor analysis
- Business consultancy
- Full service design including websites
- Reputation management
- Strategic planning
- Feature development
- Media buying
- Building relationships with key trade and consumer
Insight & Research
- Excellent research and insight credentials
- Experience working in partnership with research and market trend providers such as Onepoll, YouGov and Trajectory among others
- Use of research to create stand-out campaigns
- Creation of sector reports such as SACLA’ Eating out today and tomorrow and Accolade Wine’s Wine Nation Report
- Strategic advice and complete management of crisis situations
- Media training, coaching and mentoring of senior spokespeople
- Track record of achieving outstanding results in often challenging circumstances
Hard Hitting Campaigns
- Management of budgets and campaign planning
- Recommendation of media, digital and print
- Key message creation and copy writing
- Creative integrated campaign development
- Campaign and content creation
- Blogger and influencer engagement
- Building and managing a community
- Social advertising and monitoring and strategic guidance
- Video and static digital content creation
- Press briefings and visits, tastings, launch parties, we have experience in them all!
- Venue finding, planning, guest list management & implementation
- Post event evaluation
- Research and recommend targeted profile raising sponsorship opportunities
- Integrated approach
- Specialise in awards and conferences
FSC have provided unwavering support and have been a massive part of what we have achieved, making a huge difference to our industry. They are an integral part of our team and enormously valued partners. They are strategic, highly knowledgeable, possess excellent instincts, provide strong advice and understand how to land highly impactful messages, time and again.
- Kate Nicholls, Chief Executive, UKHospitality
When the UK Government asked for help in mid-July to increase awareness of Eat Out to Help Out I turned to FSC for help. Having known Mark for over a decade he was exactly the person I had expected him to be as were his team – strategic, well-connected, effective and also genuinely fun to work with. The awareness of EOTHO speaks volumes for FSC’s work. I look forward to working together in the future.
- Will Beckett, Founder, Hawksmoor
The Fleet Street team helped us to deliver a really successful show, attended by a wide variety of industry influencers, as well as being responsible for curating the best Talks programme PUB has ever had. As well as achieving and bettering all our targets, they are also a friendly and knowledgeable team to work with, and we’re proud to have them working with us again towards the next edition of PUB.
- Marketing Manager at SME London Ltd
Fleet Street came on board as our Trade PR agency for Diageo Reserve in 2013 and from the off-set they have demonstrated an in-depth understanding of the premium spirits and bar marketplace and have been extremely proactive in identifying PR opportunities across the Reserve brand portfolio. Each member of the team has relevant experience, bringing expertise and insight to our communications approach and plan, alongside fantastic relationships with the key trade press. All of which is making a real difference to the results we are achieving.
- Head of Culture and Entertainment at Diageo Reserve GB
Fleet Street not only has a great understanding of the industry and an impressive little black book of key influencers they’re also very good at delivering what they say they’re going to deliver. They’re results-driven and have been an integral part of our launch into the foodservice sector.
- Clare Blampied, Managing Director, Sacla’ UK
In a relatively short space of time Fleet Street has emerged as one of leading agencies in the sector, combining expertise and a real passion for our industry. They are quick spot angles that are appropriate for our title, providing bespoke content and opportunities that work for both us and their clients.
- Editor at Imbibe UK
As well as wonderfully looking after a selection of high profile clients, Fleet Street Communications strike a great balance between professionalism and personal interaction. Their proactivity is also nicely complemented by fast reaction times and efficient responses.
- Editorial Director at H2O Publishing
Fleet Street Communications is in the very top drawer of sector communications agencies: great strategic thinkers, totally professional, superb contacts, and a tremendous understanding of the sector. They’re excellent to work with from a journalist’s perspective, not least because they’ve worked our side of the fence. Consequently, they understand what we need and they work at the same pace.
- Paul Charity, Managing Director, Propel Info
I enjoy working with all of the team at Fleet Street Communications and they add value to our business. Collectively they are well connected across the drinks industry, provide trusted counsel, and importantly, enjoy doing what they do.
- Andrew Roache, Head of Corporate Affairs, Carlsberg UK
We love working with FSC. They generate interesting, compelling stories for us in line with our communications strategy, which are published in the most highly read, relevant magazines in the hospitality sector. They are extremely well connected, know the sector like the backs of their hands and are a pleasure to deal with.
- Catherine Marshall, Communications Director, Fourth